———- Forwarded message ———-
Wind turbine companies receive a lot of criticism. We feel that this is unfair. We would like to say a few words in our own defence:
- No problems have been identified by any of the studies that we’ve funded.
- Turbines don’t seem to bother those who don’t live anywhere near them. In fact, turbines seem to be the furthest things from their minds.
- Our companies have come from around the world to visit your small community & interact with your locally elected representatives.
- Politicians are surprisingly willing to meet with our lobbyists.
- The governing party seems happy to accept our financial contributions.
- Bureaucrats grant exemptions to endangered species protections for our industry, but not other industries.
- We help your legislators identify which laws need modification.
- Municipal councils become less resistant after the situation is made clear by our legal team.
- We don’t want to bother your workers, so we bring our own.
- To ease their transition into life after politics, we provide your former politicians with employment.
- All of those to whom we give money seem very supportive of our projects.